So I am going to try out this whole blogging world! So far all it has done for me is make me feel like a total technology dork, but I feel like it is a great way for people to keep in touch with our life! So let me tell you a little about the Bells:
We started dating in 2003 when Corey's best friend, Kevin, introduced us at a national judging competition in Denver, Colorado. Our lives were upside down from then on! We went to college at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas where we met some AMAZING friends! I do think that when you go out of state to school and you are away from your family, your friends are more of your family than friends. We got engaged my sophomore year of college and married my junior year. I truly believe that I married my soul mate! We have a certain special relationship in which we love every second we have with each other and never take it for granted! We are probably one of the mushiest couples ever, but I lvoe it! After many years of planning to go to dental school, my plans turned around my senior year. We decided to come to Albuquerque for a while. Now that we're here, I realize this is where we were supposed to be the whole time! My family is here; my sister has two beautiful babies (Mason Baer and McKenna Shea) and my parents are not too far away! I work for my mom and sister and Corey works for my dad. We are so excited to see where life is bringing us, because as of right now, we have no idea where that is!!!
So we'll see how this whole blogging thing works to see if I can understand it! Here are some picture of us on our wedding day:








No comments:
Post a Comment