Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My life as a pregnant girl...

So things lately seem to be kind of winding down towards July 24th. Its really weird how fast things have gone and it's not too long now until it is July! I have started getting more of the negative pregnancy symptoms in the lovely third trimester. I have had to move my wedding bands over to my pinky because sometimes during the day I have a terrible case of sausauge fingers. My toes are also pretty chunky. It is very odd to see fat toes by the way! I have also noticed how "pregnant" my face looks. My sister says every pregnant girl has a look about them and I can totally see it now! Our faces get a little swollen looking, especially the nose and around the lips. Well I definately have the look and I don't remember what I used to look like!! I also get to see the bathroom of pretty much anywhere I go now... and sometimes twice in one outing!! I have started feeling uncomfortable in certain positions and I find myself slouching when I am sitting and grunting if I have to pick something up! Pretty cute, huh?! But other than those things and being VERY tired, I am still truckin along with this little guy. I will really miss him being in my tummy, but I am more ready every day to see him! 

We went and saw my friend Jessica's baby, Knox, in the hospital and it made it so much more real that we will be at that hospital in just a few weeks. Corey has been getting so excited about the delivery! He gets all smiley and giddy! We both always go into his room and hang out. It's like we feel like it is more real if we sit in his room and look at his clothes and things! Well here are is a belly picture at 32 weeks. I figured I needed to have some documentation of what this big ol thing looks like!!

No comments: