So, I have to admit I have always been really terrible about Christmas cards in the past. I don’t feel like anyone would want a picture card of Corey, Bella, and I. This year is much different! With our new little guy, I want to share him with everyone! I have found the perfect card to send out on shutterfly.com and here it is http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/love-all-around-christmas-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480. I love this card because I can put two pictures of Brigz on it or one of him and one of the whole family. I want to send everyone a picture of Mr. Brigz Bell because I think Christmas is a time for family and friends and I would love for all of ours to get to see what makes our Christmas so special.
You can do this too if you go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards you can find Christmas cards for this year. They are so cute because you can put lots of pictures on them of your family at a great price! You can also send out fun gifts with pictures like a calendar if you go to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars. If you are having a holiday party, you can print invitations from here too if you go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations. It is a great deal and so affordable! I love shutterfly.com!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment