Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Little Valentines

Corey and I went out for our Valentines on Saturday since we knew he would be out of town, so today has been a little depressing! Corey seems to usually be gone for things like birthdays and Valentines Day often; not sure why. Ever since he was involved with steer shows, there always seemed to be one on both occasions. You would think I would get used to it.

Not to mention that we don't ever seem to go very crazy on this day anyways. For such a mushy couple, we don't really do much. We do dinner and something fun, but no gifts, flowers, or chocolate. We do write eachother letters and I look forward to Corey's every year. He has never claimed to be a "romantic", but he has never made me question his love for me. He tells me often and plenty how he feels. And I am so grateful for a sweet guy like him. He is perfect for me. This is our eighth valentines day as a couple. I'm a lucky girl.

Valentines has turned into something fun for Brigz and I. He is my little valentine:) And today, I am able to watch my little niece Kenna that made my day special. She told me she loved me a million times- and Brigz, well we'll just say they didn't exchange too many kind words. They have a volition relationship right now. They love each other when they don't see each other.

So even though we miss Corey so very much, today I am thankful for my little munchkin. He sure does beat me up and yell at me a lot, but he still makes me a proud mamma.

No comments: