Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow. Preggers #2.

This pregnancy is very different. First of all, I think I could eat all day every day. Well at least I feel that hungry. But after 4 bites in over it and grossed out. I was NEVER hungry with Brigz. I had to force down meal replacement shakes because the thought of food grossed me out.
Second, I never had cravings with Brigz. I thought pregnant woman were making up the craving thing. With this baby, every other minute I want something different. Things I don't typical like either. To list a small few: Alfredo, Reese's, pickles, French dip, dions sandwich with Greek dressing, Chinese food, Caesar salad, cheese, pinto beans, tortillas, and so much more.
Fourth, I am exhausted. And I get nauseous at the end of every day. I don't remover feeling so drained. My house OCD has come to a pause. The hubs has been helping so much. Well in between his sickness (aka pregnancy sympathy symptoms). He had it all with Briggy too.
And most of all, my belly is already big. Like as big as I was around 16 wks. So that's 6 wks ahead of brigz.

It's weird because with Briggy I had no idea what I was in for. With this baby, we know how cool it is. Don't get me wrong, the thought of a newborn sleep schedule scares the bejeezies out of me!! But we have an idea of how things will be. We have an ultrasound next week and I'm so excited!!

No comments: