We had an ultrasound this week and I have been on cloud 9 since. Our baby is "normal" which = perfect to us! Nothing extra or missing and so sweet! This was the ultrasound with Brigz that they found his choroid plexus cysts so I had prepared myself to hear this baby did too just to be safe. But he/she didn't.
Brigz thought it was so cool to see a baby on a tv!.... But he still doesn't understand what it all means. I was so overwhelmed with emotions seeing one perfect baby on a screen and one perfect baby giggling in front of us. I am so excited about our new life with two munchkins! Brigz and I pretty much just have fun all day. He is such a blast! He is so silly like his daddy! I can't imagine the new dynamic a new little one will bring. Im sure some stress, but I am still so excited!!
I don't have any ultrasound pictures because most of them are sealed up in an envelope to be opened on June 23rd! We will get to find out if I will be outnumbered still or if We are about to be broke buying bows and frilly things! I can't wait! Here are some recent pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
WELL IF YOU EVER NEED MOMMY GET TOGETHER LET ME KNOW.. KENZ AND BRIGZ WOULD HV A BLAST TOGETHER AND IF YOU NEED HELP WHEN #2 COMES HERE I AM.... SO EXCITED GIRL.... XO
Post a Comment