Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

21 weeks and a wild little boy!

I am now 21 weeks...
... and I am starting to get really excited! I don't know if it is because the weeks I have left are now smaller than the weeks I have been pregnant, his expanding closet of clothes, his room getting ready for him, or how often he now reminds me he is in there.


My belly has really popped. I think the pic of 22 weeks will surprise everyone. Everyone can guess I'm pregnant now rather than trying to ask with out being rude... it guess my belly is obvious! It is starting to feel more real now and even though I don't feel ready yet, I dream about the day I can meet his sweet little face! I'm so excited to kiss his little cheeks! He's probably going to get sick of it really fast, but I can't imagine ever wanting to stop loving on him... even when he's grown! I can't wait to see what he looks like, what his little cry will sound like, and how corey and I will be as parents. I can't wait to hold him while he sleeps! I'm excited for corey to get to feel him move. I hope its soon! I love this little guy so much already!

No comments: