I haven't talked to too many people who have the same labor experience I am having! With all the advice and all the stories from so many people, I have officially stumped them. I can now say that I have had labor contractions since last sunday... yep it is wednesday. They come and get closer, closer, and closer, and then well they just decide to go away! I have lost my mucous plug (disgusting... sorry) two weeks ago and have also had "the show" (disgusting x 2 i know) since yesterday. When I talk to people they say that means "things are rollin and it will be no time!" well it is now the next day and guess what... no baby! I just keep having these false labor contractions that have even gone down to 12 minutes apart for an hour. So my in laws have came in and we are just waitin on this cute little boy! I really want to see him soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment