Our problem area is during the day. We don't have any schedule yet, but I am ok with that for now! He eats randomly and I am sad to try to make him wait 2.5-3 hrs to put him on a schedule because he is so tiny. I don't want to deny him food. So my schedule is his during the day.. with lots of pictures and kisses in between!
Corey and I have realized how rediculously paranoid we are! I guess its because he almost wasn't here, but we check on him constantly! We have an angel monitor that ticks every time he breaths. If we didn't have that at night i think we would go insane. The night before last, corey didn't get any sleep because he literally checked on him every 10 minutes even though the monitor was ticking. He doesn't trust the angel monitor and thinks it lies to him! haha! Brigz is just the deepest sleeper ever. You can lift his arms and legs, touch is face, move him around, and it will not wake him at all! And he's a shallow breather so it is hard to see his little chest move!
We have been blessed this week to have my besties all chip in and do dinner for us each night. My awesome coordinated it and each night we get an awesome visitor and an awesome meal! It has been so much fun! Next week, the MOPS group I just signed up for is doing dinner for us. We feel so spoiled! We have also had lots of family come in and come by.
Basically, I am so stinkin in love with this little guy! Corey and I are hoping we dont give him a complex from kissing him so much!! Here are some pictures of our lazy days at home:



No comments:
Post a Comment