Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Absolutely, totally, completely in LOVE with Mr. Brigz

Yep, we officially have a three month old! I am so emotional writing this blog, because I am so sad that he is getting older, but so happy and in love with him at the same time! Today I worked at the salon for a little while and my sister watched him. Then Corey picked him up when he got off. I got home and Corey had fixed dinner. I felt like REAL parents for the first time! Every night, I take a bath and relax for fifteen minutes and then Corey brings the baby in and I bath him with me. Tonight when he brought him to me, he looked so much older! Not seeing him for a few hours made me feel like I missed a whole part of his life :( It made me so sad!

I am absolutely in love with this age! I can't imagine that it will get any better than this!
  • Right now he seems like he sees everything and is trying to soak it all in!
  • He reaches for things and is trying to put EVERYTHING in his mouth! Including his thumb, which I have caught him sucking like crazy a few times!
  • He is so smiley and sometimes giggly. I can't figure out what makes him giggle! My poppop got him to giggle for a minute straight the other day and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen!
  • His little body is so cute right now! He has little rolls in some places and I want to eat them up!
  • All Mason's clothes are finally matching up, so he has the cutest clothes to pick from!
  • We finally seem to have a schedule down for both our days and nights. Now I know exactly what he wants when he wants it and it makes our days so easy!
  • He is super cuddly and wants to just lay on me sometimes even when he is wide awake. When he does this, I feel like I am on cloud 9.
I am so in love with every second I get with him! Tonight he was in his exersaucer staring at a new friend he made (a penguin I named "Polly") and he was just talking to her and staring and smiling! I coudn't keep my eyes off of him! I could have watched him for days if he wouldn't have gotten ticked off and wanted out after a while :)  I can't help but get sad that one day he will be so big and I will look back on the days when he would cuddle up in my arms and fall asleep. I am going to miss him being this small so bad. Anyways, I should wipe the tears of complete and total happiness and go to bed while he is sleeping!

No comments: