I am so excited that fall is here you have no idea! It brings with it the greatest temperatures, the most beautiful scenery of changing leaves, and of coarse... football! If you know me, you know that I hate on Albuquerque. Alot. But I do have to give Albuquerque the best weather award. It has the greatest variety of seasons. The fall is by far the prettiest. Growing up in Corrales, I was always surrounded by the beautiful changing colors of the bosque. Here are just a few:
Not to mention, fall brings the best running weather! It is chilly in the morning and then about seventy five all day..... perfect. I love decorating for this time of year too! I love all the colors! My house is usually fall colors anyways, but this time of year I get to go all out! Here are some pictures of my house:
And of coarse... football! I have to admit that I don't physically sit and watch it. I would like to say that I am one of those girls who hangs out and cheers for the team. I totally will for Tech, but usually I just like to know the score and know my team is winning. I also LOVE it in the background! I love leaving all the doors open in the house, candles burning, low light, comfy sweats, and football! Here is Corey and Briggy watching a game:
I hate for him to watch tv. I don't think its good for babies, but football is allowed!






No comments:
Post a Comment