I have started about 5 blogs and never finish them. By the time I remember them, it is old news. So here we go.
Life is good right now. We recently have had some challenges with little Briggy Boo. He is... Well... Two. He is a two year old. Our pastor says, "have you ever met a NICE two year old? No. No two year olds are NICE". And I find this very true but only in the presence of smaller children. When Brigz is home with us, he is amazing. He is so sweet. Full of kisses, thank yous, pleases, and is super sweet with Raleigh. He makes us laugh and makes life so much fun. Put a small toddler in his way and, man, watch out. He bites, pushes, hides his toys and doesn't listen to me. Needless to say, I am reading three parenting books right now tryin to figure this thing out. The hard part is, we can't "test" these things out until we are with other kids. Poor kids.
Raleigh is still a dream baby. We have seen her fussy side recently because she is getting new teeth. I forgot how long it takes for them to come in though! It has been two weeks since I thought it would be any day. Until then, she is a drooly, hand chewing mess. She still sleeps great (if not more). She goes to bed at 7:30, wakes at 3:30-4 for a quick snack, then back to sleep until 7am. It's pretty great. She giggled for the first time on valentines for Brigz. She has only done it two more times (once for Brigz and once for my mom). She smiles constantly but her daddy says she must not be a Laugh Out Loud-er... Like her mom. She still has two different colored eyes. I think they will both be brown, but one looks much darker and the other more green. We will see!
So other than being crazy ready for summer, we are good! I am glad Corey hasn't been working out of town as much. I wasn't getting a little loopy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment