Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Playing Catch Up: Week 9... almost 10

Wow! Things have felt really crazy this past week! I STILL have a few presents to buy... ugh and Christmas is in two days!!! When I'm not working, I am so tired that I dream of laying in my bed... which still has not happened. We are heading to Clovis this afternoon and I'm really excited! Its my first christmas away from my family, and I know it will feel weird, but I am also excited because I love Corey's family so much! I have felt really pregnant this past week! I am so unbelievably tired and my belly feels really bloated. In the morning I don't feel like I look pregnant and then by the time I go to sleep, my belly looks like a kid from ethiopia!

I'm kind of confused on how the whole counting weeks goes. On thebump.com, it says I am already ten weeks, but on everthing else it says nine and a half. Either way, we go for our first trimester screening apt on Jan 8 and they will give us exact time for how far along we are. So the baby is somewhere between an olive and a prune:



It's really crazy to think we will have a little one for christmas next year! A six month old! I am so excited! Corey thinks it a girl now so we'll have to see! A healthy baby is all we pray for!

No comments: