Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pregnancy thoughts...

So far I absolutely LOVE being pregnant! I am having so much fun thinking about this little tiny thing growing in my tummy! I already feel responsible for this little one knowing that everything I eat, he/she eats, every breathe I take gives him/her some oxygen, and everywhere I go he/she gets to go with me in every second of my day! I really feel like it is a boy, but everyone keeps telling me its probably a girl because I feel really ugly and girls are supposed to "take beauty from thier mammas!" Who knows. I feel like Shelby looked prettier when she was pregnant with Kenny.  But one thing I am going to do is stop posting random things on facebook because I'm tired of hearing weird advice that makes me believe weird things that I don't think are true! Its my fault for putting it out there, but I am really tired of hearing advice and stories of pregnancy!

Anyways... I feel like I have really been on top of the world since November 13. Being the super planner I am, I have already picked out bedding sets and room decorations for if it is either a girl or boy. I have been having a really hard time with boys, and when I finally found a few I showed Corey and he was like, "I don't like any of those. They all look girly." Which I totally agree with... but we finally picked one. We'll have to do some mixing and matching, but I really like the one we picked. Names are going about the same. Girl- we have it for sure. Boy- we have about a million. That's another reason everyone says we are having a girl. I don't mind either way, except I really feel like its a boy so I'm confused!

Corey is the cutest husband/future daddy ever and his excitement for this baby is the most exciting thing ever! He cannot wait to be a daddy and I know he is going to be so great! He's being really good about my random mood swings right now too (which are totally unavoidable and thankfully not as often as I thought they would be). He is the one that is acting pregnant though! He has cravings CONSTANTLY and has been just as tired as me at 8 pm.

In the meantime, I have been trying to workout everyday and stay fit. I had slowed down on running when I found out I was pregnant because I was nervous and now I wish I never would have because I tried running last week and it was soooo hard!!! But I'm working on it! I'm doing spin class and trying to work up to 3 miles a day again. My sister said Gabrielle Reese was a really fit pregnant woman. So I googled her and found out she made some DVDs about pregnancy and working out. I found this picture of her:


Hopefully I can stay in good shape and have a healthy delivery and get back to my normal jeans fast. Scratch that... hopefully I won't have to move out of my jeans and stay healthy! That's my goal. Not saying I will be able to button them, but hopefully still get to wear them. Plus, we are going to Georgia in September (the baby will be exactly two months) and we are staying on the beach so my body better be lookin decent!!

No comments: