Well it has been a really crazy past month or two. Mainly because we decided to pack up and move to moriarty... And the boonies of moriarty. I will eventually post pictures, but we are literally in the middle of no where. You can see a house from our back porch and it takes 15 minutes to get back to civilization. I LOVE it so far. Mainly because i have my Corey back. Even with the total madness of a move, he has been so happy. He has his cows here instead of in Clovis and any one who knows corey knows this is a big deal. it is so peaceful at the new house. There is no noise. Just open land. I love it. Brigz said "cow" the other day too. That made daddy a very happy dude.
The move has been rough. Harder than I thought. Moving with a baby is hard already, but moving with a crawling/almost walking baby makes it even harder. Plus, he is a tad bit spoiled so any time away from mamma (in another room that is) is the most serious, traumatizing thing ever. Oy. The up-side is, he unpacks our boxes... Even if it not in the right room :)AND he got his third ear infection on the first night in the new house. Poor baby was so miserable. I feel so bad for him and so helpless with a sick baby.
Needless to say, I am running off no sleep, lots of coffe, and zero food because I am simply too busy to eat. The pre-mommy abbey would not believe those words. Good news is I accidentally lost 10 pounds. We are going to Florida on Saturday so I guess that's a good thing!
But man, we are so lucky to have had so many people help us with the move. We are forever grateful. It would have been impossible by ourselves and a sick baby. I don't know how people do it. I not only think it takes a village to raise a child, but a village to move as well!
We are ver blessed, very busy, and very happy right now. We have lots to do before our vaca on Saturday. It will be much needed though. Corey asked me how to make a Mai tai yesterday, so I know he is planning on a good time! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment